of.the.darlings.&.me.

of.the.darlings.&.me.



I had an awesome(do people still use the word awesome these days? he he) weekend.

Being around those darlings(minus the C*** darling) during Nanie's bridal shower brought back all those sweet, crazy, hilarious memories of my undergrad years.

I hafta admit that I truly miss their crazy antics, their silly jokes, their blunt explicit remarks, their making fun of our unfortunate silly embarrassing events and whatnot.

Rindu laaah!

Haih, will write more once I got my hands on the pictures.

Gotta run now.

Please pray for my sanity will ya? I have another production deployment tonite, what a computer-slave to do?

Tata.

2 comments:

nanie said...

Babe, i had a great time too!
Sakit sgt perut gelak2.. It shows how we missed each other esp mengenakan org. hehehe..

Thanks so much for throwing me a great party! I will remember this sampai bila bila..

xoxo

MsAnak said...

You're soo welcome.

Can't wait for the next bridal shower.hehe.

Maybe ada lagi aksi berposing2 sambil pakai crown in the middle of the mall lagi.hahahaha

eXTReMe Tracker