of.randomness.&.me.

of.randomness.&.me.



I promised to write once I got my hands on the pix,but since it's still no where to be seen(my darling is a busy bee) and my hands itch to write, so here goes - some random brief updates.

o1. I'm moving out this weekend(finally!) - this deserves a celebration, kenduri kesyukuran and the sort(and guess who's going to be dragged around for that?).

o2. The bad thing about moving out is the packing up and stuff. Packing up is not my idea of fun after a looong tiring day at work you see? It triggers my ultimate kemalasan just by looking at the abundance harta karun in the room and I'm yet to write out my check list that I've been creating in my head since last month.

I must not tertinggal my beloved metallic ironing board, it's vital for my living & I don't blardy care if she thinks that I'm a cheapskate for taking everything, it is mine right? Plus, she doesn't really give me a reason to be that open-handed.Emo pulak tetiba.

o3. I sooo wanna catch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Must drag C*** to watch it. >:)

o4. Me moving out + IKEA sales = yey! Hafta get myself the nice looking rug & perhaps a new blind & a little pokok.

05. The workload is piling up like Mt.Everest and someone(or something if a mouse could actually execute a bunch of delete commands) corrupted my database(okie it's not mine but it's for my applications therefore it's indirectly mine).Bummer. Why lahhhh??? Why do you have to blardy use my db? *glares at the suspected guys*

o6. Despite the utter kemalasan, I managed to pack up my shoes last nite dan rasa macam ada terlalu banyak unused kasut and was like, when did I get myself these? T__T

C*** is sooo gonna mock me for that. I should hide half of it in the car before he sees them this weekend.Hmmppp..

Okie,back to work now.

Later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker