of.wishes.&.me.

of.wishes.&.me.



I wish that I'm not that terrified of uncooked fresh pineapples. Like, they sure do look all juicy and tempting and yellow and cooling and whatnot BUT I just cannot tolerate them.

Normally I would cringe in horror just by watching someone munching on those yellow fruit whilst having this ticklish imaginary itchy-tongue feeling in my mouth BUT today I bought a slice of the yellow fruit, bit on it and ended up having this absurd sensations in my mouth (tho it was sorta sweet,juicy and all).

I shall not eat pineapple again, at least not the raw one.

I wish that I have a love letter enthusiast kind of boyfriend. Ya know, the amuse me with your artsy words type. The one that writes you all sort of letters that you would later laugh your ass off just by reading the corny lines whilst feeling flattered all at the same time? Yea,ayat tak bersyukur but luckily I got myself an amusing boyfriend,but of a different kind. he he.(Yer C***, I'm being thankful over here,despite the you know what but I still love your gross stories all the same :P)

I wish that everything gonna go well for my loved ones this year. I reckon that more and more knots going to be tied this year which calls for a bunch of new baju kurung for me(yes, I don't wear much baju kurung except for EID and kenduri and..hmpp.. kenduri).

Truthfully I can't help but to feel sorta freaked out about the amount of time and money that you hafta spend in order to get yourself tangled in the knots(like seriously, these 2 months hafta be the most informative months about tying the knots ever) but in the end, I bet it worths it - with all those expanding family trees, more people to love and hate you(sometimes you just can't win them all) and whatnot.What's there to be unhappy about eh? :P

I wish that I know what to get my Mum for her birthday. I don't know what's up with me and my whaddaheck am I suppose to get for my loved ones birthday issues. It's hard to think of something for someone who seems to have everything - tho it doesn't necessarily mean that they already got themselves a jet plane and the sort and of coz even if they don't,andakah anda rasa saya mampu nak beliii? Tentunya tidak.

I wish that someone won't go and mess up my database again.

I wish that I could get a roof over my bf head at the new place. Help me God - else I hafta get a new tyre cover/protector. Haih.

I wish that everything gonna be great for me this month.

I wish.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker