of.day.off.&.me.

of.day.off.&.me.

I was on leave yesterday and since C***'s still on his break, I dragged him to catch Slumdog Millionaire. I must say that it's very interesting. Funny and amusing,yet loaded with a bunch of heart-breaking truths - surely not something that you usually get from a typical Hindi movie, ya know the rich man's son living in Europe or USA,living a posh life and somehow got himself attracted to a slut or naive girl sorta thing.Well,it's not a Bollywood's movie anyway,tho the story was adapted from a novel from an Indian writer.

Anyway,I'm happy to say that the money was well spent and utterly thankful coz C*** didn't get the chance to shoot me with those you've wasted my time with a crappy movie glances. Pheww!

Owh did you get yourself trapped in McD latest promo yet?

The whole lunch hour low price but our quality stays the same thing?

We did!

Well, yes,it's cheap but it's not like we intentionally got ourselves into it, it's just that we decided to catch an earlier show than the one that I've booked and we only had an hour to be spent and it's not like you could enjoy a romantic lunch at a chic restaurant within a hour right? So off to the fast food we went and ended up with 2 sets of not so happy meal.

With the lower price, the burgers came with as if it's going to be stale tomorrow buns. Sooo much of the lower price,same quality thingy. The fries and drinks somehow stayed the same, thank God. So no more al-chepo lunch hour promo thing for me.

Moving on, the rest of the day was filled with jalan-jalan (rasa macam berdating ketika zaman sekolah tho I don't date whilst I was in school but that's how it feels),Juicework, asam laksa, apple juice with aloe vera, a quarter plate of rice with masak lemak and whatnot.

On a lighter note,I got myself a bunch of souvenirs and I finally got my hands on the detox health pads thing. It's like one of the stuff that I shamelessly asked from C***. Like yea, the Kinohimitsu gonna cost me RM24/pair over here( mind you, I rather spend 24 bucks on 3 cups of JuiceWorks, yer agak cheapskate tapi adelah macam rugi spending 24 bucks on something to be pasted on the soles of your feet for merely 8 hours) & C*** got me tons of those for a way cheaper price and I of coz got it for free. Free ke? :P

Well, yesterday hafta be the happiest weekday so far tho C*** managed to trap me(like rat) and dengan muka malu macam tembok I got myself into terpaksa makan nasi walaupon sangat kenyang drama. Haih. Lets not go there.

Besides the sunshine and rainbows, C*** texted me earlier this morning at 5 and told me that his uncle passed away.

Al-Fatihah.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker