of.romance.&.me.

of.romance.&.me.



A dear friend told me bout something that her sweetheart did for her, tho it couldn't be categorized as one of those I'm singing under your balcony whilst strumming the guitar sorta romantic, but I think that it kinda nice nevertheless.

I mean, quit dreaming of those balcony singing already - tho Kakna bebeh apparently used to have one of those saya bernyanyi sambil bermain guitar moment,kaannnnnnn? See? I remember. What's up with me and remembering others' romantic moments? Why don't I have one of those moments of my own? Owh I did, I accidentally asked him to shut up.Opps.

Anyway,where was I? Owh well,guys these days were not born with the romantic bones, at least not much. Its like they were born with 10/300 romantic bones and when they finally turned into an adult with 206 bones. The 10 romantic bones are almost non existent.

This however, doesn't apply to all. I used to know some guy who oozes with this romantic thing that it's suffocating. Like, I am hopelessly romantic - perhaps I had too much of oldies and all of those happily ever after thingy - so having someone that's way too romantic is like adding a pinch of salt to a snail(It's fun to sprinkle the garden snails with salt,I like to watch it melts.Uuuuu). It's like the romance killer or something ya know?

Too much of something is not good ya see?

Perhaps that why I ended up with the not so romantic C***.He's not the one to shower you with poetic words,surat chenta 10 kajang or whatsoever so don't expect him to do the balcony singing for sure, not in a thousand years (or perhaps he couldn't do it because I don't have any balcony.Hmmpp..must find a house with a balcony then :P). He's more like the buat-buat tak layan type tho he could sometimes comes up with the unexpected surprises which is very puzzling(it gives you the ni tetiba buat baik ni mesti ada ape-ape thought), unusual but undeniable sweet. Terharu la jugak sekejap kan? :P

Owh well, bak kata Britney through her latest song

Sweet surprise, I could get used to - unusual you


Come to think of it, tho I didn't get myself a romantic petit ami, I would like to think that I got myself a realistic one.

Ya know?
The one that laugh at your jokes you,
nags bout eating right when your parents is not around to do that to you,
listen to your endless whining,
talks bout everything under the sun,
turn normal stories into a disgusting one,
nags(again) about your obsession with shoes,
laugh at you(again) when you're panicking like a headless chicken,
tell you not to worry and gelabah ayam too much

and the sort.

I should just be thankful for what I've got ey? Yea,perhaps I should.

Okie that's it. I'm off now.

Later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker