of.lessons.&.me

of.lessons.&.me.



How's your weekend? Mine has been one hella educating weekend. I never thought that I could learn this much over a weekend(okie, I'm exaggerating. I used to learn more but that's like another story altogether).

Anyway, care to know what I've learned?

Lets get it on,shall we?

o1. I've learned to jump start a car. Occay, it was not me who jump start the car, it was the kind Kurnia Express guy who came to the rescue, but hey, now I know.(Okie,this is sorta vain,but whadda heck?)

o2. I've learned not to text the car fanatic all technical engineer boyfriend when you failed to start the car's engine, don't give him any clue that you're panicking like a headless chicken.

o3. Again, refrain from from calling C*** and tell him about your ignorance - of not knowing how to jump start a car else he'll laugh his head off as if jump starting a car is the most natural daily basis stuff that you do everyday similar to clothes ironing or something. Like yea darling, I jump start the car everyday, I might as well put it on my resume or make some money out of it. Bweek :P

o4. Do not leave your car for a week like some abandoned tukun else you'll be stuck at home when you actually need to go out coz the engine won't start.

o5. Do not go for groceries shopping with a hungry tummy and an impulsive mind, else you'll spend hundreds in less than 30 mins whilst feeling sorta clueless bout stuff that you bought an hour later. Remind me again why did I buy the static brush?

o6. Do text and call up the boyfriend and act like a headless chicken tho he's on the other side of the world. He would later call up and you could just leisurely borak bout food, the belated birthday dinner, his car's break pad, his company,the new car, yada yada, everything but the car jump starting thingy. Taktik keji nak suruh call dan mengabiskan duit. Yey! Love love.

o7. Do not forget to start the engine once in a while, please be reminded to take the car out for a spin,jalan-jalan cari pasal or something and owh, the car need a bubble bath, like ASAP?

o8. The jump-starting service is free! Owh,now I know.

I'm off now. Have a good, fun week okies?

Owh owh, Kakna bebeh! Chaiyuk chaiyuk!Dah habis exam ke belum? Updateeeeeee!!!

Tata.

p/s:C***'s coming back home soon. Yey! I hope it's tomorrow soon, owh well,too bad it's not that soon.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

apa asik letak gambar kucing comel je ni.. ;)

MsAnak said...

Rase cam comel je kucing tu,better letak pix kucing la,xkan letak pic bf.hahaha :P

eXTReMe Tracker