of.break.&.me.

of.break.&.me.



Dad called last nite & asked about my CNY break. He thought that I should get my passport ready coz he wanna fly us off somewhere for a short break.

Like where???

Paris in 4 days? Naah.

Bangkok? for tiger shows?

Where now? Where?

I somehow think I rather stay home during the CNY break whilst stuffing myself with mum's cooking. Mummy nak karipap daging lagiiii.




I've been really busy. Work's piling like Mount Everest but I've never been happier, not because of the piling work(obviously) but for some kind of absurd reasons, I feel at ease.





I'm currently room-hunting. I'm moooving out of the so called boarding school, finally! It's not amusing to live with someone who treats you like you're 15 ya know? So what if she's like 9 years older? I had enough of fussy cleanliness freak(especially if it involves others but herself) self proclaimed warden housemate. I had enough of red notes reading sessions to last me a life time. I'm so glad that she's finally getting married that I wanna congratulate her soon to be husband. Good luck to you dude and make sure to rub off the slapped mosquito from the wall ya? ;)

Well I'm off. Gonna meet up an old friend tomorrow. I hope it gonna be a blast.

Have a good weekend.

Later.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

babe, giler ur hsemate!
xmo la duduk dgn dia..
baik duk sendirian bhd.. kiter punya suka la..
i pun cerewet jugak.. tp xdelah smp gitu..
mine cuma.. basuh kaki sebelum naik atas katil(kalau dari luar rumah/blk kerja etc).. towel dah guna tolong sidai balik.. that kind of thg je.. :p
kalau malas nak "gaduh", me buatkan utk org tu je..

MsAnak said...

Haha. You should see the house sis, penuh dgn red notes mengalahkan hostel zaman study dulu. Macam semua org kat rumah tu dah xleh berpikir dgn otak sendiri,semua dgn 'baik hati' dia tolong ingatkan.hehe

eXTReMe Tracker