of.date.&.me.

of.date.&.me.

I noticed that I didn't write bout my new year's date with Munie.

Well, what could I say? It's a day where I ended up feeling like a walking aquarium, ya know the ticklish feeling when you could actually feel the air berkocak dalam perut? Yup, that's exactly how we felt after the big lunch at Chilis, thanks to the waiter who couldn't stop asking "You want another refill?" and each time he asked, I actually said yes - which is like 3 kali. he he. So I had my usual chicken dish and 3 glasses of juice - mango,guava & lemonade(I've told ya that I drink like goldfish) but I gave up half way on the lemonade since my tummy was already screaming for mercy.

Besides the food, I could say that we had fun talking - like usual. Talked bout life, future, petit ami's drama and whatnot. It has been quite sometimes since the last time we actually talk and laugh that much. I hafta admit that it feels good to know that you have such good friend to laugh with and whine at.(Termushy la pulak.)

After lunch, we even dropped by at the Gallery Petronas for a dose of artistry. It's my 2nd time, the 1st time was with C*** last year. It was good tho I could hardly digest the images of the so called artistic pictures thingy. Like yea, an image of a creepy looking guy in an odd and creepy looking closet. I felt like I'm watching a scene from an Asian horror movie or something(no offense), but yea, who am I to judge? I'm a technical person, so I'm sorta lack of the artistic touch. So please forgive my ignorant, but it was fun nevertheless.

Moving on, we proceed to oohh and ahhh over the makeups and nice colored lipsticks. he he. What a gurl to do? I managed to refrain myself from getting another lipstick,tho I accidentally got myself a mascara (macam la pakai mascara) and a nice looking body brush which is like totally not worthy sebab berus sangat tajam macam kuku harimau ke ape? Spoil betul. It's not even good for dry body brushing. I suspect that they used it on buaya or something and claimed that it's soft. There's no way to exfoliate one's skin with those brush,kasi terkeluar kulit boleh la. Now it's going to be my tapak kaki brush instead. That's like the only part of the body that could actually bear the stinging from the bristles. *sighs*

Owh okie,where was I? Yes, after all of the above. We headed back to Avenue K, got ourselves a fresh cup of apple and honey dew juice each, a slice of Secret Recipe's Chocolate Banana cake for me and drove back home. Fin.

All in all it was fun, we should do it more often. hehe. :P

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brush? kuku? mascara?....again...?? next please...hehe;)

MsAnak said...

Haha. Ini bukan brush utk kuku. Ini adelah like shower brush yang tajam macam kuku harimau.Roarr!! Sabaq je la. haha.

eXTReMe Tracker