of.milestones.&.me.

of.milestones.&.me.

Someone reminded me to update. Well, okie. I'm updating. It's not like my new year's resolution is to stop blogging right? :P

Anyway, I'm thinking of listing down the stuff that did and learned over the year - in case I got myself an amnesia or something,ya know?

So here goes.

2008's milestones.

o1. I got myself a good job at the bank.Good paycheque. Good bunch of crazy guys to be around with & no formal attires! I'm sooo thankful that it's a job so flexible that I couldn't believe my luck and rezeki. Alhamdulillah.

o2. I learned to survive living with a super fussy housemate. Like ya, you better not leave the mosquito that you slapped plastered on the bathroom wall else the next time you get home,you gonna be greeted with a blardy red note. Macam la bangkai nyamuk kat dinding tu sebesaq gajah & tho the other housemates happily left to lead their lives elsewhere, I'm still stuck here but fret not, it won't be long now.

o3. Managed to make C*** stick with me for 2 ++ years(or did he managed to make me stick with him? hmmppp..) regardless all the keloratan & incidents (handbag kena curi, jadi ceti & tolong pindah rumah like dah 2 kali). he he. love love :x

o4. I started to have my very own saving, as in real saving - not the one that went missing at the end of each month. Well, it's not like I'm that boros or openhanded, it's just that...hmpp...err..the money just go poooff and gone. he he.Ok alasan, saya memang boros sikit,sekarang tidak lagi dah kurang.

o5. I realized that I'm truly hopeless when it comes to manual transmission cars & if my life happened to depend on it, I better start mengucap now. Yea, sangat hopeless & there's nothing C*** can do about it either.Sooo dearest,nanti dah kaya,me nak keta automatic satu, make it an X6 okie? :P

o6. Learned not to waste money on an over-priced pencil(read:eyeliner) coz it gonna go MIA after a few weeks, like sememangnyer takde jodoh(tapi sebenarnye careless), so I'm going for the not so over priced pencil from now on.

o7. I noticed that I could be easily annoyed when people failed to fulfill their promises(tho it's not entirely their fault) & solitary sucks. Perhaps the growing old and alone with 20 cats and countless flower pots life is not for me.(tho I'd loveeee to have a cat someday. *hint hint*)

o8. Learned not to trust strangers tho you're in a surau - like ya go ahead,trust them and ended up being stripped of your identity like me(read:handbag kena curi lalu menjadi sehelai sepinggang,for that particular time at least). Now you're a Malaysian citizen the next minute you're a person without a valid identification and might be accused of being an illegal immigrant. Ya pak,saya baruin ke sini naikin tongkang.

Well,that's about it. Others are too private to be shared or totally bleh so it shall not be written here. :P

Owh yea, the resolutions. Decided to stick with my previous resolution.

o1. Attitude.
o2. Attitude.
o3. Attitude.

To appreciate - attitude.
To refrain myself from bullying C*** - attitude.
To strive for the better - attitude.


Good attitude will determine how far one can go in life. No?

I'm planning to go far this year, so wish me luck.

I'm off now. Have a great week okies?

Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

go far as if...??? bells? bells? i told you so..you gonna be 1st than me..:)

MsAnak said...

That's like waaaay too far.Owh well,who knows? I wanna go far,but not that far lah.hehe. At least not yet :P

mar!ahaf!z said...

happy new year, dearie!!


pasni bli eyeliner brand maybelline ke loreal ke bodyshop ke.. eh? hehe..

MsAnak said...

Happy new year sis!

Haha. Me dah beli revlon's eyeliner,baru RM30++. Murah,selamat duit me.hihihi

eXTReMe Tracker