of.songs.&.me.

of.songs.&.me.

A friend of mine called when I was busy humming to Enrique Iglesis - Takin Back My Love whilst playing on my newly discovered game last nite. She then asked why does it sounds so..hmpp..gay. Like well, it's Enrique,so whaddaya expect? - tho I never heard of any rumor bout him being gay,adeke? Dengar pasal him going out with a huge-boobed chix ade la.hehe.


I go at your speed, can't hold you, you're free
You take all these things, if they mean so much to you
I gave you your dreams 'cause you meant the world
So did I deserve to be left here hurt

I'll give it all up but I'm takin' back my love
I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love
I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love


Anyway,well yea,looking at the lyric,it looks like a song for the broken-hearted (fortunately I'm not) but if you actually listen to it,it sounds sorta fun. Ya know, ala-ala lagu I will survive, a broken-hearted song but with a twist and not in the usual sappy,melodramatic way.

Where was I? Owh yes, at the end of the conversation, this friend of mind recommended me a song.

T:"You should listen to Brandy's new song."
Me:"Ape la? She came out with a new album already eh? I thought 'the boy is mine' era is over."
T:"Dengar ler, tajuk dia 'Long distance',it suits you."
Me:"Long distance?Okie that hit a sore spot.Okie esok cari la."

So today,being the good(ehem~) friend that I am,beria la cari and I ended up with this

There's only so many songs that I can sing to pass the time.
And I'm running out of things to do to get you off my mind
All I have is this picture in a frame
that I hold close to see your face everyday.

With you is where I'd rather be,
but we're stuck where we are.
It's so hard, you're so far..
This long distance is killing me.
I wish that you are here with me,
but we're stuck where we are
it's so hard, you're so far..
This long distance is killing me.

Now the minutes feel like hours
and the hours feel like days..
While I'm away
You know right now I can't be home
But I'm coming home soon
Coming home soon..
All I have is this picture in a frame
that I hold close to see your face everyday.

With you is where i'd rather be (where I'd rather be..),
but we're stuck where we are
It's so hard,you're so far..
This long distance is killing me.
I wish that you are here with me (you are here with me),
but we're stuck where we are
It's so hard, you're so far..

Can you hear me crying?

There's only so many songs that I can sing to pass the time...


Okay!

Well,it suits me? Err..maybe not. It's a wee bit too dramatic for me(tho I'm an incurable sentimental junkie).

Like,saya tidak la melihat gambar dalam frame hari-hari. I don't even have his pic in a frame for God's sake(absurd,I know). hehe. I kept the pictures somewhere else(read:In a locked folder somewhere so I'll be the only one who gets to see it,ada ciri-ciri seorang geek disitu) but not in a frame or my purse,for that matter. Later perhaps? :P

However, it's true that time seems to slow down,a lot. It's an absurd feeling not to have that particular someone around to cling to and whatnot,like yea what's new with that,kan?

Tapii...
for the crying part,tak la kot.Drama la pulak.he he. *glares at imaginary C*** *

There's only so many songs that I can sing to pass the time


Owh,true indeed.

I'm off now.

Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mushyy miushyyy nyee laaa...meowwwww

MsAnak said...

Muahaha...err..err..mushy ke? Saya adelah gagah.hehehehe

eXTReMe Tracker