of.missing.&.me.

of.missing.&.me.

I'm going to start the week with my rambling, about..things.

Things, that I miss a lot lately.

I miss the carefree feeling of being a student. Yes, tho it was not all rainbow and sunshine - I was at least worry-free financially(hence the impulse-shopper and old habits die hard) and there's no risk of being sacked if I accidentally deleted the bank's crucial data or whatnot. Scary.

I miss the cerita hantu sessions with my cousins (plus the geli-geli or cari rambut gatal sessions with Kakna bebeh.Ingat tak Kakna? Bila nak balik? Tetiba je. he he). Especially the one that we had during EID whilst snugging in our makeshift bed at Tok's place. That is something, that sadly, might not happen again.

I miss having a pet cat waiting for me at the door every time I'm back home (I never really have a pet cat - at least not the one that you eat and sleep with, but I used to have a bunch of adopted stray cats that somehow refused to leave me in peace. I'm such a catnip.). Well, I just love the soothing feeling that someone/something is patiently & longingly waiting for you - tho in this case,the cat merely needs you for nothing but a good head-pat and a bowl of food & warm milk.

I miss having the luxury of going out with my friends without the need of a week notice or an appointment (yang sometimes ended up tak jadi jugak). I miss the time where you could just go "Jom tengok movie" and receive an approval nod the next second. Now that most of them are attached to someone or something,it somehow turned into a luxury that I could rarely afford.Boohoo.

I miss having C*** - to be dragged around,bullied & whined at.Cepat balik. Ya hear?

Tiba-tiba dah jadi melodramatic pulak.

I'm off now. Have a good week.

Later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker