of.random.&.me.

of.random.&.me.

Apparently, I'm in the midst of the feel good season. Most probably due to the fact that I'm done with the coding and testing of the current module that I'm working on annnnd just because.

Regardless of the good mood, I'm not really in the writing mood. So this gonna be a random pictures of my life post. How's that for a change?

Lets get it on, shall we?(Click for bigger pics)



The yummy juicy mango is in season again! Woowee..boleh didapati di pasar-pasar malam terdekat thus my last night dinner consist of mango and the strawberry cubes in a bowl. Nyum! I could eat bowls of this until my tummy aches.


This picture was taken when Eyes of Malaysia's still in Titiwangsa(it's like 5 mins from my place) - during one of my deployment nights. It's like a quick date/walk at the park with C*** before he was forced to accompany me to work. he he.


I'm such a sentimental junkie that it shows on my food. Well, I was stuffing myself with a plate of chicken-mushroom scramble eggs when I realized that the ketchup resembled a heart shape. A romantic meal,sadly for one.


My usual dose of liquid at work - a mug of green tea with jasmine petals and a whole lot of plain water. Did I tell you that I drink like a gold fish?

If a picture worth a thousand words, I got 4! Do the maths.

So later :P.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker