of.news.&.me.

of.news.&.me.

The good news.

Life's been good to me lately.

Hassle free deployment. A mon petit ami who's willing to be bullied and whined at tho he's on the other side of world (love love). An acceptable amount of workload - which gives me a pretty decent space of time to roam the net, update the blog blog-stalking and whatnot.I still have a good sum of moolah to be spent on clothes and other stuff that I might get on impulse. Appraisal is coming! Woowee. God willing,moreee moolah for me.

& I'm going home this weekend. Whoppie!

The bad news

The housemate aka the nice akak is leaving. She got herself transferred back to her hometown which means that I won't have anyone to ramble with after a long day at work (Tho there's another warden akak,but she doesn't count since the only proof of her existent in the house are the hand-written notes in RED warning us not to do this and that. Duh!), also means that there won't be any Amazing Race sessions and abundant stock of Vitagen anymore since the owner is moving out. Dragging along the idiot box, the huge fridge and left me with an old crazy tv and a small bar fridge that belongs to the warden other akak.

*sighs*

Now it seems like a good time for me to forcefully spend the moolah on something essential rather than clothes and more shoes hunt for my own idiotic box (or perhaps I could just grab one from home.he he) and a fridge. A mini bar fridge sounds idyllic just about now.

Then my own lil nation would be complete.

Then I'll be a geek without the need to get out of her room except when she needs to pee that is.

Tsk. Pathetic.

Well,later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker