of.stuck.&.me.

of.stuck.&.me.

It's raining cats and dogs outside, and I'm stuck in the fridge office. Huwaaa..nak balikkkkkk!

This is what happened when you're trying to be a goody good citizen by using the public transport and all that. Tsk, I should have followed my instinct and drive to the office, but did I succumb to my gut feeling? Hell NO. I like being a cheapskate stubborn and pemalas untuk mengadap traffic jam and couldn't afford to lose the great parking spot(else my baby hafta be parked at some scary back alley,okie okie I exaggerate).

*sighs*

Now it's like very very dark outside and the idea of going out and wait for the cab is scary. Like seriously, I work in a place where technology and nature come together(so they claimed) or otherwise known as technology centre di dalam hutan dan kebun buah-buahan, sape nak cempedak sila lah datang curi(at your own risk).Ehem . Well yea, I could actually get a glimpse of the monitor lizards sedang berjalan-jalan, squirrels sedang lompat-lompat or lil monkeys sedang bermanja-manja on a car roof top on my way to work or vice versa.

Yea people, highly entertaining. Now I don't have to go to the zoo that often - as if I'm willing to fork out my hard-earned moolah for the zoo lah kan?. The last time I went there was like ages ago and it was on someone's treat. :P

Owh well,I'm going to have another deployment tonite & there's no C*** to accompany me. Bohoo. :(

Hmpppp...I better start doing the rain rain go away dance.

I'm off.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker