♥of.secret.affair.&.me.♥

Finally meeting up with someone after 6 long years of knowing each other is absurd. Having the unexplainable familiarity as if you've known them forever is rather funny. It's weird but pleasingly surprising all at the same time.

*shrugs*

Okie this is not the post where I secretly blabber about a secret love affair that I'm currently into since C*** is not here. :P Well,fret not. I have no such story to tell, I have to create one if I wanted to. Wanted to write about the non-existent affair that is,bukannyer nak ade secret love affair. he he.

So C***, don't do something that I wouldn't do. Okies? *raises eyebrow*

..................

The non-existent secret love affair aside.

Yes, I'm supposed to write about the EID with loads of colorful pictures to lace the wonderful stories, but I'm just not in the mood. I might as well admit that I'm already half way out of the EID mood. I have multiple open house invites & I've been to none of it. Yea, I sound ungrateful but the thing is, I was totally occupied with my workload last week and I was feeling jaded by the end of the week, so I spent my weekend at home, catching up with my it's going haywire sleep, a few session of I don't know why I'm watching those stupid movies marathon and a lunch date with a darling which was filled with kenapakah hidup ini penuh dengan drama, can't it just be normal for once issues. Life's like that. You just hafta hang in there and keep your head up high, InsyaAllah you'll do just fine. ;)




Since I'm not going to really write about the EID, how bout a pic?



A pic taken during the 2nd day of EID at my uncle's place. On the left, budak comel kecik tapi macam budak besaq Naufal & budak comel yang konon-konon jual mahal Azra. Both are the rugrats of my older cousins, aren't they cute? Owh they make me feel old. Tsk.

I'm off. Will write more about the EID later.

Buhbye :P

3 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

miss, samala kita, byk kerja nak kene settle, gomen ni pas raya la sibuk nak buat tu ni.. penat tau. cuti raya me tak claim lagi ni!!

ohh tu la naufal ye? yg u kata sama nama ngan my son ;)
tembam pipi dia...

a f t e r . 6 . said...

owhh so comel lah these rugrats anak bebeh!

MsAnak said...

Yea sis,that's the cute.Mmg tembam. hehe.

Kakna bebeh! Owh yea, comel sungguh mereka dan membuatkan saya merasa tua. Tsk tsk

eXTReMe Tracker