of.crashed.&.me.

of.crashed.&.me.

Last nite at midnite(eh it rhymes :P), when I was about to step out from the house with the car keys in my hand and a trusted organizer in another, I got a call from the boss saying

"Where are you? OTW already? Don't come. I'm calling off the deployment tonite, the db server is not up yet."

My initial reaction?

a:Pheww..thank God

b:WHAT? I'm all dressed up ready to get this over with, the users are killing me. WHY? WHY the server hafta crash now? Pbbhttt!!

It's the latter.

Well, yea sure. I must admit that I'm glad that I wouldn't have to proceed with the deployment since I was feeling sucky coz C*** takde untuk temankan tho memanglah dia tak tolong membuat keje dan kesian sebab membosankan diri dia sendiri je tapi.. like I'm going to kong out any second and I just got back home at 9.30 p.m so imagine the lack of motivation BUT postponing the deployment only gonna elongate my suffering. It's killing me, like rasa cam nak sneeze tapi tak jadi or rasa gatal kat tekak tapi tatau camne nak garu.

*sighs*

So as expected, this morning I came to work to a bunch of emails asking

"Why the yada yada is still not working? I thought you're supposed to patch it last night"

"The batch is not running"

"Could you please make the batch process runs faster?"

Like HELLOOOOOOO! How on earth am I supposed to make it runs faster? Blame it to the db server for committing suicide on us last night and drag the batch processes along with it and now we hafta run the batch during the operation hours. Do you have any idea of how many transactions that we have everyday? Like millions gazillions (no wonder you could be blardy rich just by stealing a few cents per transaction). Have mercy on the poor server and me. Will ya? Will ya?

Haih, I'm off to check on the batch now.

Tata.

p/s: Don't get me wrong. I love my job & C*** & my parents & my family & my friends & ...okie enuf.

2 comments:

nanie said...

and i lap u dit dit..

;p

P/S: Change my blog link..pls :>

MsAnak said...

*grins*

Owh I feel loved.lol

Dah tukar dah :D

eXTReMe Tracker