of.annoyed.&.me.

of.annoyed.&.me.

I got myself a parking ticket from the D*KL yesterday coz I parked the beloved bf at the roadside in front of the guard house, a crime that I was forced to commit. Like seriously, do they think that I prefer to park that poor machine on the roadside when I could just pay 80 bucks per month to put a roof under its head and a peace of mind?

*sighs*

I seriously can't fathom why the waiting list for renting a goddam parking space is as long as my mum's grocery list tho the vast parking place is not even half full. Yea yea, those parking spaces belong to those empty houses or those without cars and the management can't simply rent it off, I got the drift BUT It's just blardy annoying to see those empty parking spaces whilst my bf hafta be parked OUTSIDE. Vulnerable to scratches, bird's poo and other sort of misfortunes. Now my vision of getting a new car is somehow blurred and I hafta part with a hundred bucks that I rather spend on an eyeliner or a sandal instead. Shheessh!

What a weekend.

p/s:Owh tak sabar nak cuti Deepavali.Over excited macam menyambut pulak.

3 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

cian dia..mintak kurang la kat dbkl nnt..hehe..derang ni takde simpati lgsg kan.. klau i jd penguatkuasa, i tgk, kete besar2/mahal je i saman..hehe

MsAnak said...

Itu laaa, patutnye kot setakat tgk the kembara tu,xyah la saman.

Takkan dia tatau owner dia lagi suke shopping dari bayar saman? :P hihi

Anonymous said...

ish3.....tetiba rasa mcm best je pakai public transport...xkan kena saman melainkan melintas tak guna medium yg betul...

tp bole ke naik public transport nak jalan2 50km hari2 ni.....

erm...teringat ada lagi saman MBPJ tak bayar lg...hehehe

eXTReMe Tracker