of.workload.&.me.

of.workload.&.me.

When I told ya that I'm getting back to my towering amount of workload. I'm not kidding nor lying. It's the plain truth & not something that I wrote out of a mere possibility that my boss gonna be reading it dan terbukti lah saya seorang yang rajin bagai yang disangka-sangka or whatsoever.

I ended up going back home at 8 p.m last night with a growling tummy & arrived home with zero appetite but not wanting to starve myself to death. I gobbled down 2 mandarin oranges,scramble egg and washed them down with a mug of orange-mango yogurt drink & OJ and later took my medication for the flu and kong out.

& I woke up this morning with a heavy head but somehow magically managed to drag my lazy butt to work at 8 a.m. I should give myself a pat on the shoulder.

Hmpp..

I'm going back home at 6 p.m today, sharp.

Provided that I managed to finish up everything that is.

*sighs*

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

sis, im saying gudbye to sore throat (ia tidak menjadi) cos i've consumed enuf vit-c (i guess?!) hehehe..

only flu left out.. but its not that bad..

MsAnak said...

Tu la pasal sekarang ni asyik2 consume sume mende yang orange-based ni. Sangat memerlukan vit-c.

Sore throat dah ilang,batuk + flu ade lagi sket.

eXTReMe Tracker