of.rambling.&.me.

of.rambling.&.me.

I woke up this morning with "I'm going to finish all the debugging for the UAT and I'm going home at 5,sharp!" engraved on my brain.

I got to the office, checked the UAT problem log and proceed with my coding & when I'm done with the codes & when I requested to checkout the source files from the UAT server, the new QA took foreveeeeeeeeeer ever after to checkout my source files(9 files ONLY,mind you!) & another lightyear to complete the deployment. Dammit!

It's like the most no-brainer job ever & yet some of them still couldn't stop from being all terhegeh-hegeh, nak kuarkan 9 files pon sejam ke?

Hnnssss...

& I have another deployment tomorrow nite.

Balik lambat lagi lah nampaknye.

Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

ugh sungguh x paham..hehe
sabar2 di bulan pose ni kene balik lmbt..

MsAnak said...

Sedih. :( Dah 3 hari in a row balik lewat,ended up makan roti je. Sob sob.

eXTReMe Tracker