of.surprise.&.me.

of.surprise.&.me.

I have a gut feeling that my cousins are stalking on me. he he. Hi cousins! *waves*

This is me, in the good & mostly sane mood.You wouldn't want to see me otherwise.

Anyway, workload keeps on towering like hel.... like you wouldn't believe. Hoh! Sangat membebankan perasaan, I'm starting to have this sucky vision that I wouldn't be able to be off for EID on the 25th.Jangan dibuatnya ade deployment sudah. I'm totally tired to the bones. I need to unwind & the 10 days off for EID might be sufficient.

On a lighter,happier notes - C*** came over to the office during lunch-break to see me. Like..owh sungguh terharu tahap gaban, he'll be leaving for Japan tonight but yet still managed to come over to see me macam la tak jumpa kat airport nanti. *smirks*

*inhales*

*exhales*

Nothing better than a nice surprise eh?

Owh later.

3 comments:

a f t e r . 6 . said...

heheheh....but i wasn't stalking on you...kak thirahnye blog linked to yours...so teraccident bumped into yours:P

by the way, add la my kononnye blog tuh...http://www.a-vis-a-vis.blogspot.com...hahahaha...

MsAnak said...

Ha ha see...gut feeling yang agak betul.Will link to yours kakna bebeh.

Sangat tak boleh nak jadi mysterious nowadays,terbumped jer.hehehehe

mar!ahaf!z said...

:) dd naper bday yg x dpt dilupakan?
cos he's leaving ke?

eXTReMe Tracker