of.gift.&.me.

of.gift.&.me.

C*** left for Japan last night,like 30 minutes before my birthday.

I gave him nothing but a tube of Palmer's cocoa butter, a pack of Strepsils and a lousy card - to compensate the awkward moments, for the lack of better words, I suck at goodbyes. I do hope he likes it anyway ♥ - regardless the fact that it went astray from the usual conventional gift list. Apehal tetiba kasi cocoa butter pulak ni? - to keep all the flaky & rough skins at bay you see?. he he. He somehow asked for it(I'm a sucker for lotions,maybe fetish itu telah berjangkit) and it's the thought that counts aight? I'm practical just like that.

........

Owh yes, the birthday. I'm 24 years young. Thanks,terima kasih,merci for all the birthday wishes & presents. Parents called to wish me well & mummy even asked what I’d like for my birthday. A-ha! Akan difikirkan dengan teliti,err..decided.How about a new car ma? This programmer cabuk would love to have a spanking new car,very much.The old one boleh la diwariskan kepada adik secara rasmi. Thank you. he he.

Moving on, I got a lovely gift from C*** few days in advance & a box of jigsaw puzzle from Mun dearest this morning. Apekah ini cara untuk defy the gravity & the adding age? Dengan bermain jigsaw puzzle? Will absolutely send you a snapshot once it's done babe, which is like..don't know when lah. hoh!

Well, hafta get back to work.

There's no such thing as a anda boleh bermalas-malasan sesuka hati day - tho it's on your birthday.

Booohoo.

Later.

4 comments:

F is my name said...

uiks? dia fly smalam eh? sedey nya...ops...jgn sedey2 k...2day is ur bday..kene hepi2 :)

MsAnak said...

Hehe. Yea, I'm good. Belum lagi diserang meroyan. hehehe.

mar!ahaf!z said...

still young la u didie!! and tantek!!
yup, me pun nak kete baru..(hubby, pls) how about wariskan kete skrg kpd adik? hehehe

hrp dd dpt kete baru eh!!

MsAnak said...

Hehe.Yea,hopefully. Amin..

eXTReMe Tracker