of.stalker.&.me.

of.stalker.&.me.

Apparently C*** IS stalking me, digging into the archive. My once avid stalker, is back. I bet he's having a real good laugh over my emotional lebih-lebih tah sebab ape posts. he he. Yea, now I can't blame you for knowing me too much, can I dearest?

& owh, I don't mean to kutuk-kutuk you in my posts. It's just that you give me plenty of stuff to ramble about, you're the source of my amusement,remember? *raises eyebrow*

Hmpp..

Well, if you're wondering. I don't do the menghitung hari whilst striking off the dates on my calendar, counting the days till you're back thingy. Itu adelah macam constantly menyakitkan hati sendiri & it feels like forever, so I rather let the time flies & only be reminded of it every now & then, but it's not like I'm not thinking about it at all,ya know? Ignorance is bliss tapi saya tidak lah sekejam & sombong seperti yang disangka.he he.

I'm still looking forward to the day you'll be back, which is like..in 4 months & 26(?) days?

See, I've told ya I'm not really counting the days,I'm counting it by the hours instead. :P

Work's calling.

I'm off.

Happy weekend okie? Well,I'm not quite sure how to spend mine nowadays, but lets not go there.

Later.

p/s:Hi dear! *waves* Miss me yet? :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker