of.solitary.&.me.

of.solitary.&.me.

I'm going back home for EID in 3 days. Whoppie!! - BUT workload keeps on towering, haunting like a bad karma. Utterly depressing.

*sighs*

I have to prepare for a deployment,proceed with the 3rd phase of the newly signed off module, brief the so called assistant bout the system & work on a whole new different project today.

My nose is starting to bleed,again.

Tsk.

Well,workload aside.Lets talk about the weekend.Shall we?

Lets see,hmpp..I did a little spring cleaning last Saturday, I was supposed to pick up C*** digicam at Sony KLCC but ended up feeling a wee bit mellow to even step out of the house,kemalasan. I only budged to the nearby bazaar after being dragged by the housemate for iftar's food hunt. A girl's gotta eat,aight? Dah comel macam ni patutnya diet,whatever.

Moving on, the Sunday. Yes, the Sunday. Perhaps it was the day for an endless cravings. I woke up that morning for sahur with bestnya Famous Amos double choc chip cookies dengan Juicework Lychee Paradise plastered on my head. So I dragged myself to KLCC after Zohor to pick up C*** digicam that was sent for a service job 2 weeks back which surprisingly didn't cost an arm or leg(C***'s arm & leg lah kan? not mine. he he)Murah,ingatkan dah ratus-ratus aritu.Selamat duit kan dear? :P Will proceed with the testing once I got myself an adaptor for the 2-pin continental plug,takde la pulak the adaptor for the charger. Tsk.

Anyway, since I haven't start with my EID shopping, I decided to get myself a new Stila lipstick, lip glaze & loads of those cooling face mask for starters. *sighs in contentment* I don't do much lipstick/gloss,I hardly use any coz I'm more into eyeliners & whatnot but seeing the tubes of pretty colors are somehow therapeutic. A mystery that I'm yet to solve. *sengih kepada C*** yang menggeleng sebab saya suka membazir*

Owh yes,I bought myself the craved bag of cookies minus the Lychee Paradise - getting a cup of smoothies hours before the iftar is a wee bit fishy ya know? Lain la ade bawak budak ke ape,boleh la jugak berlakon.he he.

Hmpp..that's about it.

Not bad for the 1st solitary weekend eh? Tho I must admit that I'll never like the whole lone ranger thingy, was not born for it - but well, I'll live.

Good day, later!

3 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

dd pakai eyeliner pun dah cantik..
sis ni suke pakai make-up tau, tp skrg ni cam x sempat aje.. kejar budak kecik tu satu rumah dah satu hal.. nak siapkan dia dulu kan..hehehe
skrg ni dgn eyebags, dull complexion.. :(
tu nak kene cover ngn make-up tu.. :p

MsAnak said...

Hehe. Pehtu bila eyeliner cair jadi panda. Sangat tak best. Jenuh nak touch-up balik lepas semayang.

Dull? Mane datang dull? Me tengok berseri2 je aritu.Hmppp...

mar!ahaf!z said...

berseri? hmm sebab excited jumpa ramai kengkawan kot.. :p

eXTReMe Tracker