of.pet.peeves.&.me.

of.pet.peeves.&.me.

What's up with certain guys and untrimmed nose hair? WHY? Why do they have to act like having those unsightly hair flaring out of their nostrils thingy is the sexiest, owh so cool thing on earth? Please, even if you looove & adore it so much, keep it to yourself & well-hidden, will ya? You'll be doing me (& others) a favour, a huge one.

Like...c'mon dude, have you ever heard of nose hair trimmer? No? The blunt-nosed scissors? No? Well, if you don't have any of those, any trustworthy old pair of scissors will do if you're a cheapskate & not a klutz, else you'll bleed yourself to death.

*sighs*

Pardon me, but it's gross & terrifying to see those flaring thingy move every time you speak and whatnot, ya know?

Well, forgive my limited knowledge on nose hair (as if I need to get a degree on this), for me it serves as a filter for the air we breathed, to filter out the inhaled particles - so we won't be sucking all of those harmful stuff into our respiratory system. I don't know if you are planning to keep it long & flaring wildly(enough)- so it could act as an appetite booster or charmer or tangkal untuk memikat hati wanita for others, but not moi. You know better eh?

*shivers*

So yea, don't blame me if I find it hard to look you in the nose eyes while talking.

I just cannot stand it,kegelian yang agak melampau. Period.

p/s: What a topic to write about pre-EID, haih!

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

lawak la dd ni..
well, me dgr benda yg sama from hubby, dia asik bising sebab nyampah dgn org2 kat opis dia yg jenis "pengotor" mcm tu..hmm..
me taktau nak cakap apa pd hubby..heheh

MsAnak said...

Aaa..mmg macam lawak. Tapi ni macam seriously tak tahan. Haih,gross gile.

eXTReMe Tracker