of.break.&.me.

of.break.&.me.

If there's one absurd thing about me ever since I turned myself into an avid-blogger, it hafta be the fact that I do the mind-blogging,quite often. Especially when I couldn't get myself connected - I'll be thinking of how should I put my thought in words and whatnot once I could get my hands on the computer.

This is how my escapism actually turning into an obsession. Freaky.

Owh well, I'm back.Miss me?.

Back to blogging (whenever time permits) & back to work.

Yea, it's my first day at work after my 11 days EID break, yer saya beraya sakan. I came to work this morning to an endless Exceeding Quota warning messages in my office inbox plus those blinding pending messages from the users,boldly highlighted in red - how welcoming, screaming "Where the hell have you been?" right into my brain. Memang sangat menenangkan perasaan.Those users finally realized that I'm not around & they miss messing up with my brain cells,you see? Yea, I feel needed. Thanks people. :P

..................

Owh, to those who asked whether I got myself involved in the LRT accident thingy(cerita dah basi skarang baru nak tulis), well I'm sorry to disappoint ya babe, but I didn't get myself involve so there's no dramatic tragic stories update for that. I left the office 30 minutes after 7 p.m and by the time I got to the train station, it was already closed due to the incident. So yea, I was saved by the workload & to C*** who called to check on me, after failing to catch me on YM the next day, yea I'm alive and kicking dearest.Fret not. Rugi sebab called and tengok-tengok budak tu still alive and bukan dekat hospital.he he. Kidding. I still expect you to call darling dan semestinye bukan 2-3 minggu sekali okies? :P

On the lighter note,

HAPPY EID-FITRI, Maaf zahir batin


It's better late than never aight? Raya sebulan kan?

Will write more about the EID and whatnot.

Till then,work's calling.I'm off.

p/s:Macam tau-tau je orang suh call,tetiba call pulak si C*** ni. :x

3 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

u bernasib baik la girl! ada gak baiknya u blk lewat.. :p

nnt update raya tau...

Anonymous said...

amboi amboi...darlinggg...auuuwwww:P

MsAnak said...

Haha. Kita kan darling dgn semua org,oopss :P

eXTReMe Tracker