of.mixed.feelings.&.me.

of.mixed.feelings.&.me.

Alhamdulillah. The migration was a breeze. I didn't screw up & C***'s proven to be a good sport once again. What would I do without you? Yea, I better start thinking of what would I do without him,like..now? He'll be leaving for Japan next week & I'm still in my pura-pura tak ingat that he's leaving soon mode. Pure denial. Sangat pathetic.

I even acted like I'm all cool and composed when he showered me with

"Nanti saper nak temankan awak dinner on Friday?"

"Saper nak temankan awak gi deployment?"

"Nanti saper nak temankan awak shopping?"

"Nanti saper nak temankan awak minum Juicework ? Owh nanti minum share dengan perempuan je takpe,lelaki tak boleh."

Hehe.Sempat lagi tu.

The truth is, the dramatic side of me feels like chocking & bursting out into tears. But then again. Me, being the stubborn(konon) person that he came to know and love(ceh perasan) over the years, of coz lah saya berlagak cool dan tidak menangis macam meroyan ke ape kan. I just flashed him a smile and told him that I'll live.

*sighs*

Lets not get too depressed now. Shall we?

Okie back to the weekend.

I had a great hectic weekend. Yes great yes, hectic yes - since we didn't have any of those err..nak watpe eh skarang ni? moments. We went to C***'s place on Saturday to take his closet & the bed frame and drag it to my place. Thank God for a tough mon petit ami,I only helped a bit,dalam erti kata lain,tolong jangan kata tak tolong,amek syarat je to move the closet into my room, I merely pushed it in, letting it slides throughout the way while scratching the white tiles & complained that I had a sore back later that night. he he. Mengade je lebih. Now I might as well need to do more shopping since my new closet looks somewhat bare. :P

.......

On Sunday we went to Maxis KLCC since C*** needed to suspend his line coz he wanna keep his number & the Maxis guy told us that the line could be suspended only for 3 months, max - but there are like a bunch of other ways to do the trick minus the hassles & eventually C***(after much persuasion from yours truly) decided to convert his postpaid to prepaid and opt for the Hotlink 365 thingy, problem solved.

*grins*

So clever.

Back to the towering amount of work.

Later.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

cian dd.. pe kata kahwin cepat, leh ikut dia.. hehe

MsAnak said...

Aaa? Tidak,lambat lagi.hehehe

eXTReMe Tracker