of.touched.&.me.

of.touched.&.me.

Just got back from home yesterday.

I hope that I could stay longer, spend more time with my parents and indulge in the endless supply of seasonal fruits until my throat hoarse. I must say that I got all emotional when it's time to pack up my bag and head back to KL tho it's not like I'll be on the other side of the world or it gonna cost me an arm or leg to get back home, it's just the fact that once I head back to KL for work, mum won't be going out shopping or venturing into one of her favorite nurseries like she used to when we (me & my lil bro) were around since she is,like me - not the I don't mind going shopping all by myself type. She would rather stay home after work during the weekdays and only go for groceries shopping/outing/dinner during the weekend (& occasionally weekdays) with dad ever since my lil bro is away in campus for his LLB.

It sadden me to think of how lonely she feels without any of her kids around - tho we(me & my lil bro again) are not really the loud type,but we sure do keeps her busy with our antics when we're around.

It also sadden me to see that both of the huge fridges in the kitchen are half empty and her "Mummy tak beli dah groceries banyak-banyak,bukan ada sangat orang nak makan" remark touched me even more.

I so wanna be there for her when she feels like she needs another flower pot to replace the old one, to shop for another pair of shoes for work or simply someone that she could blabber at about work or something - but that's something my hectic working life doesn't permit so I make a promise to myself that I'll get back home whenever I can tho it means I have to nudge all the uninvited temptations or skip/ngelat a deployment or two.

*sighs*

Now I seriously wish that Doraemon's pintu suka hati really does exists.

p/s:C***, please get back soon before I die of...something.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker