of.paycheque.&.me.

of.paycheque.&.me.

It's been 5 days since I got my latest paycheque and I'm halfway done spending it.


o1.House rent + utilities = RM250

o2.C***'s monthly installment = RM200
Which I tried to ngelat from paying since he doesn't bother much about it but failed miserably sebab rasa tak sampai hati.

o3.PTPTipu = RM100
I'm supposed to pay RM80 tapi biar bayar lebih sikit,kot tak jenuh bayar bunga pulak.

o4.Lil bro's pocket money = RM100
Thinking of giving him more since he's away from home and saya sudah berduit sekarang but tanak kasi dia hidup secara lavish,biar rasa susah sket - tapi susah apenye duit, keta semua ayah dah kasi,cey.

o5.Parents monthly gift = RM200-400
Somehow I don't actually give my parents any money since I started working and it's not like they want/need it and my dad used to jokingly came up with "Kalau nak kasi,bagi banyak sikit,seratus dua tu duit rokok ayah pon tak lepas". So it's always been a dilemma for me to figure out what I should get them every month, it's hard to give something to someone who has everything,yer kecuali helicopter dan benda yang bukan-bukan yang Donald Trump je mampu beli. I mean all the basic and not so basic stuff lah,you get the drift. The same dilemma goes when getting a gift for the pacar.Gosh!

o6.Transportation = RM150
Did I tell you that saya seorang pengguna public transports yang berjaya sekarang?Yey me!More money for shopping and whatnot,yerrrright!(I miss my bloodsucking 4wd,sob!)

o7.Cellphone = RM100
I'm not using the line,the postpaid or whatsoever,I'm still using the tacky budak-budak je selalu guna prepaid,yes you got it right sister, the self-proclaimed well paid kuli programmer is still using the prepaid.Owh,gumbira.


Soooo...

putting all the listed amount aside, now I hafta survive on what's left of my paycheque on food(it's more than enough dough for this), necessities (assumed to be sufficient fund as long as I don't go crazy and get myself another body lotion that cost me as much as the transportation does.Owh yea,body lotion adelah necessity kalau tanak kulit anda kasar seperti kerbau especially if you work in a 'fridge'. ) & lo and behold, the SHOPPING spree - which I afraid, is not much. (read:Sekarang adelah musim mega sale, semua duit yang ada pon mmg takkan cukup bila hendak berboros).

*sighs*

I'm going to shop anyway.Who's gonna stop me?

Back to work.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker