of.soft.spot.&.me

of.soft.spot.&.me.

C*** came back last night (^_^), looking exhausted and hungry,like really hungry - cause he messaged me at 9 p.m to ask me out for dinner. Since it was getting late and he needed a place with a free wifi so that I could help him with his card credit thingy, we settled for the nearest fattening fast food McD at Jalan Pahang which is like 5 mins from my place. The place was still kinda crowded when we got there, we went in and he headed straight to the counter for his food whilst I went for the perfect table hunt and I later discovered that the wifi was not available that night so instead of helping him to sort up his credit card thingy, I ended up watching him gobbled down his big mac while I munched on my nuggets.

Well, I must say that I have a soft spot for people yang makan dengan bersemangat, like watching them eating wholeheartedly actually make me feel content and full. ha ha. If I could only find someone like that every time I'm starving, then perhaps I won't have to eat that much so boleh la kurus sikit. Yerrrightt!Dream on. :P

Owh,on a lighter note, I still haven't watch The Dark Night, yea lame I know - especially when everyone is talking,commenting,praising it and a guy at work actually claimed that it's one of his all time favorite movies plus I loveeee Christian Bale. Tsk. So yea, I'll drag C*** to catch it this weekend & perhaps I could satisfy my craving for baked oyster with cheese.Yum!Owh if tak jumpa oyster pun,mussels will do.




Another news update.

A good friend of mine, Yusran otherwise known as Pacik(hehe!) just informed me that he gonna be off to Korea soon, as in within 2 weeks soon. He got accepted for a Korean Government sponsored program and he'll be there for 3 years. Wallawey!

Well,I'm happy for you bro. It seems like you are finally getting something that you truly wish for. If you are reading this, congratulation.You deserve it and I wish you well. Do let me know if we could actually meet up before your departure - it been ages since the last time we met eh? Like what? 2-3 years back? Mane tau if I could actually introduce C*** to you ke nanti? :P

Hmpp...back to the towering workload.

I'm off.

p/s: It seems like everybody is going abroad these days,leaving me behind. C***'s next. Sob.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker