of.need.&.me.

of.not.to.&.me.

I hate, okie hate is a strong word. Well,when it comes to work, I prefer not to finish off or debug or enhance an application that's formerly solely belong to someone else. Programmers,like film directors have their very own way with the flow of the program/story, the programming, their very own style to actually instruct the machine to do something and when the style tend to be a wee bit peculiar or the application seems to steer into the owner dia sorang je paham sebab serabut sangat coding dia direction, it drives me nuts.

*sighs*

I'm not supposed to complaint,but heck I'm a human - I'm entitled to whine whenever I please, especially when my brain is starting to boil. I need to let off some steam. I need to stay sane for the upcoming projects,I need to stay motivated.

& I need to finish up this particular task in 2 blardy days.

Tsk, I think my nose is starting to bleed.

Help?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker