of.great.&.me.

of.great.&.me.

I had a great weekend.

Craving for Oyster/Mussels - checked!♥
Managed to stuff myself at Manhattan Fish Market with C***. Was craving for oysters but sadly, they only serve deep friend oysters, so decided to go for the mussels with the garlic butter sauce instead. Nyum! & yea, the what's the name again? platter for two. It took us an hour to finish up everything.Owkay, C*** was the one in-charged of the finish up part since I was already half full by the time I'm done with the mussels and the french loaf that came along with the starter.

JuiceWork - Lychee Paradise - checked!♥
Not to forget my favorite dose of Lychee Paradise from JuiceWork, simply refreshing - but it was a wee bit bitter this time. Thank God I was in not in my complaining mood, else their staff gonna get a piece of my mind.

New tops - checked!♥
Yes,everything was on sale. I almost got myself blinded by the MEGA SALES signs but still managed to grab a bunch of cute tops anyway. Thanks to C*** for the patience - I tried on 6 tops whilst he waited outside.Whoops!

The Dark Knight - checked!♥
Finally managed to catch the movie. It's great. I love Christian Bale even more and yea the lunatic joker. :P

IKEA SALE - checked!♥
Got myself a bunch of pretty boxes from IKEA for my junks and a nice zig-zag hanger - the one that could actually hold 5 of my skirts at one time. I like! & owh a red shiny shredder for my hash-brown project. Owh sangat bersemangat.

Groceries shopping - checked!♥
I ended up stocking up on toothpaste and loads of fresh and dried mushrooms for my favorite vege soup. :D

End of the list. :P

Thanks,merci C*** for the nice black seluar tido bercorak gajah and the jade ring(tho it's a tad too big). Me ♥ you even more.

I'm off.

p/s: Can't wait for another trip of good food hunt. :D

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker