of.game.&.me.

of.game.&.me.

Even tho I actually work for a bank, I don't actually look or feel like one coz I go to work each and everyday dengan berlenggang-lenggang secara relax whilst wearing my casual outfits & C*** used to give me the "Awak ni baru balik keje ke pegi jejalan?" remark. Yea, being a part of the geeky programmer team is a plus point for me, the freedom of buat lah ape-ape sesuka hati kau asalkan the program siap kot tak kau mampus, owkay?.

Isn't it lovely?

Anyway, the freedom aside. I've been meaning to write bout my colleagues that were severely infected by the lets buat-buat pekak and not pick up the blardy phone sebab kita memang pemalas diseases. I usually gonna ignore the ringing since most of my users gonna reach me on my mobile, but since a week back I've turned into the programmer cum receptionist cause I just couldn't stand the endless ringing whilst the guys merely acted like the ringing only existed in my head and by this week, my kerajinan dan kebaikan sejati melted away - yea,it's annoying to take off your earphone every 10 mins to answer the call when it's not even yours.

So how now brown cow?

Well, in the spirit of the 2008 Olympic,lets the game buat-buat pekak begins.

Cheers!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker