of.smile.&.me

of.smile.&.me.

Me:*Standing next to his chair whilst looking at his monitor screen*
Colleague:"You're going back home already?"
Me:"Erm...nope,not yet - still have something to debug.Why?"
Colleague:"You have that smile plastered on your face"
Me:"Err...owh. The I'm going back home now smile?"
Colleague:"Hehe!Exactly."

So yea,apparently I have this distinct, one of a kind smile that resurfaces every time I'm about to turn off my work station and leave for the day.

Ghee..am I too obvious?




C***'s away for his work trip(again!)& I'm starting to miss him already, he left for Japan last Sunday and scheduled to be back by Friday & we'll be off for another good food hunt this weekend. I neeeeed a Lychee Paradise fix & a new Dior eyeliner & Laura Mercier Loose powder & a new backpack untuk balik kg.

*sighs*

How come? How come he gets to travel abroad twice within a month and I'm stuck here in this fridge cold mind numbing office - going no where? Sob.

What a geeky programmer to do.

*double sighs*

Must.work.hard.and.gain.more.moolah.to.travel.more.often. *chants*

Back to work.

p/s:The Bank is giving away extra moolah aka the Interim Bonus to everyone but me.(Padan muka sebab ade lagi 2 months before my confirmation) Owh nevermind!Dammit!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker