of.well.&.me.

of.well.&.me.

Everything went well last nite. All good. What a relief, I swear I was starting to tremble at the thought of a miserable deployment - when I was having my Spicy Chix Wrap with C*** at the McD(there goes my diet).

Well,there's nothing much to ramble about the deployment, I don't wanna get all geeky technical over here but one thing for sure, I'm blessed. An easy, hassle-free deployment and a mithali C*** that's willing to wait for me whilst I was doing my job.Sangat terharu & sedikit guilty. He he. I thought he gonna wait for me whilst trying to catch some sleep in the car (cause he said he would) but when I'm done with my work at few minutes past 1 a.m, my darling C*** was waiting for me at the ground floor playing games on his cellphone. He must be bored outta his mind, so bertambah-tambah lah perasaan guilty saya itu. Bila tanya nak kena belanja ape to repay him. He came up with "You don't have to belanja lah sayang, I only need your trust and honesty". Aicey. Keluar dah ayat drama dia.

Anyway,anyhow C***, you've been good to me. Tres merci mon cher. :D

Nanti-nanti temankan lagi okie? :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker