of.deployment.&.me.

of.deployment.&.me.

I'm going to have my theoretically 2nd but practically 1st production deployment tomorrow night. I'll get to (hopefully) leave the office earlier than usual and get back to the office later that night at 11.30pm to witness my system comes to live. Hopefully everything gonna go well and I don't have to do much tuning, debugging and I won't be bugged by the annoyed, irritated, angry and whatnot bank users on the next morning - complaining about their access being blocked or whatsoever. Me no likey.

Well, since I'm transport-less now and totally dependent on the ever so wonderful public transportations. Calling a cab for my midnite task is not really an option. It's scary - not to say that the cab is not reliable but better be safe than sorry aight? So the concerned and mithali C*** decided that he should come over after work so that he'll be able to drive me to the office and later pick me up - when ideally he should be in bed dreaming away after a rough day at work & not waiting for me to finish up my deployment.(He lives 45 mins away,so I'm sorta guilty at the thought of making him going back and forth just because of my obligation).

So, it's going to be the lets bring the bf to work so that you'll be feeling all secure and safe night.

Me likey.

Hmpp..I'll make it up to you dearest. We'll hunt for more good food this weekend eh?. My treat. ;)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker