of.can't.wait.&.me.

of.can't.wait.&.me.

Dad is 54 years old this year, I called to wish him a happy birthday last Monday only to be reminded of how I miss home,my parents & the pesty lil bro like crazy.So yea, I'm going back home this weekend tho my plan was this near (showing 2 fingers being placed closely together) from being canceled cause I'm supposed to stay overnight for my first(wohoo!!) production deployment.Well,the deployment was scheduled for Thursday's nite but somehow it got postponed to Friday's nite(yea the day that I'm going to pack up my bag and leave,owh goodie),somehow being the lucky person that I am (Alhamdulillah) ,a colleague offered to cover it up for me.Tres merci.

So it seems like I'll get to spend the weekend in Kedah after all.

Perhaps I'll be able to wish my dad a happy Father's day in person.
Perhaps I'll be able to go on a shopping spree with my mum.
Perhaps I'll be able to visit my grandparents and catch up with my fav aunt.
Perhaps I'll be able to make use of my decaying cooking skills to prepare something for our ritual I'll cook whatever I feel like eating dinner.
Perhaps someone gonna miss me more this week :P.

I can't wait.

p/s: I need a longer weekend.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker