of.buses.&.me.

of.buses.&.me.

Something happened yesterday, which successfully deepen my hatred towards the public transportation(PT) (read:the rapidKL buses, rapid ey? you should change it to dahlaSlowMenyusahkanOrangSoNotRapid instead.Pbhhttt!!). This is obviously not working for me - tho it's only my 3rd lets get acquainted with the buses week and someone conveniently told me that I should try to bear it since it's only a 30 mins ride/day but tell you what? Me had enough,so please don't try to pull the naik pengangkutan awam itu memudahkan dan pantas crap on me anymore, else you'll be sorry. Seriously.

If it sounds like I'm being snobbish,so what?I'm not keen of the idea of wasting 30 mins on waiting + another 15 mins for the buss to finally reach the train station and not to forget the 35 mins train ride. It's just plain tiring.

*sighs*


Owh well,thanks to the ever so efficient PT, it seems like I'll be burning a hole in my wallet soon - hmmpp..on the bright side,at least I won't go crazy ranting over the ever so stupid bus. Right?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker