of.7.&.me.

of.7.&.me.

Well okie, I've been tagged by my lil cousin.

So here goes nothing.



7 Facts About me

o1. I'm a daughter of a coffee-addict, my father that is. I spent half of my life being the most sought after coffee maker in the household. I love to wake up and smell the coffee. The Owh so refreshing aroma, but apparently coffee gives me mind-numbing, brain-splattering headache. Urghh..so no more coffee-drinking, I'm going for coffee-scrubbing instead.

o2. I turned into a computer geek when I was 13 and majoring in Info. System Engineering during my undergrad years just made it worst. Besides the excessively burned brain cells and bad eyesight - at least now I'm able to congratulate myself for being a well-paid computer geek. Yey me!

o3. When I was a kid, I used to have loads of toys since my dad used to travel abroad a lot. I would wait for him to come back coz it means more toys and chocolates for me. I used to have this huge parrot toy thingy that could actually talk back to you and being the 4 years old that I was, it's like soooo blardy cool lah. Utterly amusing but somehow I lost it when we moved to a new place.

o4. Again, when I was younger. I used to go to 7 different schools since we hafta move every now and then. It's like living a life of a Nomad - minus the desert,camel, makeshift tents and whatnot. It was tedious and hard, but given another chance, I won't change it for the world.

o5. I hate, okie hate is a strong word. I don't like sharing, especially when it comes to certain I consider it private and solely for myself things - tho I'm big on all those toleration thingy, since I'm the eldest with the ever suke mengambil barang2 aku sesuka hatinya lil brother.:P

o6. I'm just plain sarcastic, some people would find it hard to cope with me. Period.

o7. I'm a hopelessly romantic geek - but I only started to really fall for someone (instead of the high tech gadgets and whatnot) 2-3 years back.How lame.But I'll kill him if he happened to waste my time for nothing.hahaha

What scares me

o1. Thoughts of losing the loved ones.
o2. Cockroaches and all those creatures with the tiny, sharp hairy legs.
o3. Weird looking pets and people who own them.
o4. Having to grow old alone. How pathetic.
o5. The inability to be a good daughter for my parents.
o6. The possibility of having a troublesome in-laws.hahaha
o7. Betrayal.

7 current songs

o1. Meet Uncle Hussain - Hanya khayal
o2. Jason Mraz - I'm Yours.
o3. Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of sunshine.
o4. David Cook - Always Be my Baby
o5. WilliAM - Heartbreaker.
o6. Andra & The Backbone - Sempurna.
o7. Chris Brown - Forever

7 fav words/ phrases

o1. Owh okie - which sometimes annoys people.
o2. Fine - when I had enough arguing.
o3. Sooo? - when something deserves an explanation.
o4. --
o5. Sudah malas berpikir.hahaha
o6. --
o7. --

7 most treasured stuff/person

o1. My beloved family and friends, obviously.
o2. My job, else I won't be having any fat paycheque every month to be spent.
o3. My cellphone. Can't live without one.
o4. My lappie.
o5. The Elmo, a token of a fabulous story of life ever.
o6. The blog, it's my escapism you see?
o7. My 10 years old iron-Swatch.

7 - first time in life

o1. Being away from home when I was 18. It was hard but it sure is a true eye-opener.
o2. Being ever so close of being broke. Yea, I was blinded by the paycheque and spent it like there's no tomorrow.
o3. Had my 1st car when I was 20. My blood-sucking baby. Now it ended up being a tukun at home.
o4. Got my 1st pc when I was 12. It was hugeee Dell pc and expensive for sure. I managed to screw it up within a year.heh.
o5. Had my 1st real pet when I was in form 4. A bunch of cute hammies that eventually died on me due to the excessive sun-bathing.My bad.
o6. Got my 1st laptop when I was 19. It went kaput 2 years later, and I'm with my 4th now.
o7. Having a mon petit ami that loves to make me feel like choking him from time to time. How entertaining.

The end. Fin.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker