of.fav.links.&.me.

of.fav.links.&.me.

I've been tagged by PACIK KULAT - well thanks for the translation Pacik, Kecapan(tag) sounds a wee bit absurd.Tehee..

So here goes,


1. Choose 5 or 50 favorite links.
2. Tag 5 people.
3. Links must be holy(?)
4. Inform tagged victims/saps.
5. Say the name of your tagger.


5 of my fav links

o1.HowStuffWorks - simply because it's loaded with weird/interesting/cool stuff, usually things that you casually overlooked.Do you actually know how salt work?

o2.Dictionary.com - I love dictionaries, I used to read dictionary before bedtime instead of all those and they lived happily ever after thingy, but no - I'm not that geeky.

o3.Youtube - this is where I go for my express entertainment-fix, especially when I'm all stressed out with the codings and whatnot.

o4.Crime Library - simply because it's err...inspiri.. Hmmpp..err..entertaining? (NO,I'm not planning to kill/kidnap/whatnot anybody or anything soon).

o5.Shoebox blog - I just happened to love it.Owkay?

5 of my victims

o1. Mun - you're like the best partner in crime ever,so do it,please?
o2. Mr.Yusran - I know you've been really busy and all,but you need to update :P

Owh,I'm done here. So what if it's just two.I like two.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker