of.week.&.me.

of.week.&.me.



note:No,I didn't pick on the petals while saying "he loves me,he loves me not" - too troublesome, I could just ask him right away. Easy and worry free. :P

Well..

The week started off with me

o1.Paying off the will you ever stop making my life miserable bills.
o2.Blog-hopping.
o3.Eyeing the cute XOXO bag coz I seriously need a cute brown/white bag that suits my outfits relatively cheap,practical,casual looking bag for the weekend outings - the one that won't make you cringe in fear and agony if it's spilled with ketchup or juice - right about now.
o4.Cleaned up the office & personal inbox(s) - one of them actually loaded with the breast/butt/______(put anything else that might as well need a wee bit of enlargement here) advertisement craps. Perhaps I should reply and tell them that I need a reduction instead, ya know, for the fat,butt and whatnot.
o5.Checked my project/module/system datelines and once again,cringed in horror .
o6.Checked my celly that's still void of mon petit ami new message of the week tho he somehow claimed that *chokes* el me quiere last nite.*cough cough*




Owh yes,the weekend.

Went out with Cik.Mael on Sunday for a movie and thanks to him - my nights will be filled with I'm melting for you images of Wentworth Miller - now I'll get to catch up with my favorite inmate. Yes,I eventually have the time to catch up with PB before they come up with the latest episode,I'm lame just like that.So?

C*** called later that evening and asked whether he could drop by and borrow my lappy since he needed to finish up his report, so we ended up at the I'm LOVIN it joint for dinner, stuffing ourself with the fatty food(hey!it has been 3 weeks since the last time.We should keep it up for a healthier us,don't ya think dearest?) and later when he started to get busy with his report, I got nosy myself armed with curiosity and started to ask him about every single thing in his report that seemed strange yet interesting to me - much to his amusement and annoyance.

Owh well,what he gonna do?El me quiere :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker