of.prankster.&.me.

of.prankster.&.me.

I was abruptly awaken from my sleep last nite by a desperate wailing,screaming for help. I thought I was dreaming or something. Glanced at the clock,it was 3.46am. Again,the wailing resurfaced along with those it sounded like it was somewhere blardy near running footsteps. I flicked my blind open,peeked through my window but I couldn't see anybody at the 4th floor playground or the 3rd floor parking bays, tho the voice sounded so near. I kept on looking around until the voice faded. I finally told myself that I was hallucinating - due to the excessive Chinese food that I consumed earlier at a wedding. I got up from bed,reached for my water bottle and decided to fetch some water from the kitchen. The moment I swang my bedroom door open, two of my housemates were standing there with the freaked out looks on their faces.

A:"Dd,dengar tak tadi?Orang jerit-jerit?"
Me:"Dengar,diorg jerit main-main ke ape pagi-pagi ni?"
I:"Tak,tadi A dengan I nampak ada pompuan kena kejar kat parking bay 3rd floor tu"
Me:"Hah?Nampak pompuan tu?Dah tu mane dia pegi?Tetiba diam dah"
I:"Tatau mana pegi,dah pegi belah block belakang kot."

Suddenly,the wailing could be heard again,it sounded quite far this time. A decided that we should alert the guards - but since none of us have their numbers, A decided to call the police instead. The obviously shaken A placed a call,trying hard to explain with her trembling voice and amid all those fear in hear voice,the person on the other end of the line has the guts to say

P:"Orang menjerit2 camtu mintak tolong?Ish ish..takot tu cik."

Phbbtttt!!!Owh please,did she sound like she's trying to make a joke or something? Could you please be more considerate and SERIOUS? Perhaps the person on the other end of the line thought that she's just one of those usual stupid pranksters BUT little did he know that someone's life could be at stake.Perhaps he just couldn't be bothered.

Gosh.Who's to blame?

Damn you blardy pranksters?

p/s:Am not feeling safe.Tsk tsk.Owh yes,it's depressing and C*** thinks it's funny.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker