of.celebration.&.me

of.celebration.&.me.


Someone asked whether I had a romantic new year celebration thingy with the dinner,fireworks and whatnot like someone did. *ehem*

Well...no.(Note:Please read it without the frustration tone coz I'm not frustrated.Teeehee..)

My new year celebration consist of nasi kerabu(which happened to be yummy sebab lama tak makan tho C*** did warn me bout the possibility of me getting all pening + mabuk + sleepy over it.) + sitting by the tasik - sambil meneman C*** mencuci mata + watched the black hot air balloon that was floating merely 40 meters off the ground + sudden downpour + a tiny wee bit of fireworks(coz we were in the car and our sights were blocked by the trees,building,etc etc) + an hour worth of traffic jam + hours of my excited talking (again,C*** warned me to slow down a lil. :P)

So yea,again,a new formula for a happy me.

Good food + good company + good talk + a wee bit of entertainment here and there = me happy

Gosh, I'm easy to please.

Someone hafta be lucky. Tsk tsk.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker