of.conclude.&.me.

of.conclude.&.me.

2007 is ending in few hours.

So lemme just briefly conclude my 2007.

o1.Academic - I graduated. I'm done with my degree and managed to squeeze my brain for a pro.certificate. What's next? We shall wait and see.

o2.Financially - I earned my own dough for the past few months - tho my dad's duit kesian is much appreciated.he he.

o3.Physically - My relatives mentioned that I shrunk(possible?) a lil. I truly hope that I shrunk a lot. But it's a far cry from the reality since I'm pretty sure that I didn't lose any much weight. Sob.

o4.Love life - Owh,need I say more darlings? *winks*

o5.Emotionally - I would say that I'm emotionally stable now. I gained my confidence. I discovered my virtues. I found my padi. Enough said.

o6.Family - Being away from em make me cherish and love them even more. Distance makes the heart grow fonder eh? So I thought.

I'm off!

Happy New Year.Hope we'll have a blessed one


p/s: Going to bully C***. Yey!

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker