of.job.&.me.

of.job.&.me.

I've turned down a couple of job interviews so far, &

I D O N ' T K N O W W H Y ?

Perhaps I'm just getting too comfortable with the current job.Perhaps my quest for the new job with the thicker dough and good looking colleagues ultimate career growth is starting to dim.

Someone has been asking why I'm fussing over this stuff when I seems to be doing well. Darlings,there are loads of reasons why I should. Seriously.

o1. I hate office politics & it suffocates me, more than our local political issues do and I'm having a blardy heated one over here.
o2. Overworked, underpaid(?) and unappreciated.
o3. With the dough that I'm getting,how on earth am I going to get myself THIS.

Perhaps I should wait for C*** to get it and sell it to me for a price of a Kancil.Teehee..boleh? :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker