of.37.&.me.

of.37.&.me.

Those 37 things.

o1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
- My parents or C***(coz it usually means that he's coming over and I'll get to bully him.yey!) or my darling partner in crime.Teehee..

o2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your trolley?
- Yes, I actually do. I loathe all those stupid morons who left their trolleys beside,in front or behind someone's car.

o3. 4 names in your hp inbox?
- C***, darling Mun, Zue & Ziqri.

o4. what did you do at 12 last night?
- Lying on the bed while listening to my endless playlist.

o5. when and who was the last person you went out with? where?
- My colleagues, to the CTO's wedding.

o6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
- I doubt it. I would be a very delectable dinner for the mountain lions or whatnot.

o7. Do you like tongue rings?
- Urgh no. It's just terrifying. Something that I shall never learn to appreciate.

o8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
- Well,NO.Never. Pathetic? Yes.Very.

o9. Could you ever date someone with different religious beliefs?
- It could be very interesting,but no.

1o. The color of your bedroom?
- Beige walls with black-red drapes and bed cover.Teehee..

11. what will you do this weekend?
- Probably out with a darling for another quest.

12. what did you have for your dinner last night?
- Mandarin oranges + hot choc + biscuits.

13. Are u a ghost or human?
- I'm a friendly ghost. :P

14. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
- No but I'd love to learn so that I could shoot all the stupidheads who spat & sometimes peed in the elevator.

15. If your house was on fire what would u save first?
- My loved ones and my lappie.

16. Who were the last 3 people you shared a bed with?
- My mom, my cousin and my adopted cat.

17. Last time you got your hair cut?
- Ages ago.Like..hmpp..3-4 months back.

18. Do you think there's some models/people out there that should gain a couple pounds?
- Yea,Posh Spice sure looks like she need some fat.She's all skin and bones.

19. What colour is your hair?
- Black. I'd love it to be blue-black. :P

20. If your doctor said you were pregnant, what would you say?
- If I'm married, then it's gonna be a perfect time for a serious craving.Hah!

21. Do you trust all of your friends?
- Honestly.No.

22. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
- No.I'm lame,just like that.

23. When was the last time you were at the mall?
- Like,15 mins ago.I work 20 steps away from the mall.

24. Is the love for your pets same as the love for your family?
- Well,nope. It has been ages since my last pet died and I couldn't recall how the love feels anymore.

25. Have you ever been trapped in an elevator?
- Yea,for a good 5 minutes. Thank God someone came to the rescue before I ran out of oxygen.

26. What do you do all the time in a car?
- Sing to myself and no one will ever complaint.

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
- Both. I like them equally.

28. Can you do the splits?
- Not anymore. I got less flexible day by day. Damn the fat.

29. Do you wear your seatbelt?
- Yes. Most of the time.

30. Do you like your hair straight or curly?
- I like it straight,just the way it is.

31. Is it chico time?
- Chico what?

32. Do you like funny or serious people better?
- I like those funny people who knows how to be serious whenever necessary.

33. Do you like the rain?
- Yes, I truly do. The sounds of the rain, a hot cup of choc/milo, a blanket and a good book are a great combination.

34. Ocean or pool?
- Ocean. The sound of the waves and the salty breeze.Simply wonderful.

35. What's your favourite drink?
- I've to say Juicework's Lychee Paradise & hot choc.

36. Are you easy to get along with?
- I would like to think so. :P

37. Do you like PINK?
- Nope,but I have nothing against it.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker