of.cleanliness.&.me.

of.cleanliness.&.me.

I believed that I'm someone that's easy to live with. Tho I'm not particularly categorized as the neat freak,(note: programmers are bound to be a lil bit messy sometimes,especially during the I feel like pulling all my hair off phases.Ya know whut I mean?)but I would consider myself to be pretty okie since I don't actually left a pile of dirty laundry at the back of the bedroom door(I truly know someone who does) or things like that.

So,with that note in mind, here comes the main story of my post. I just REALIZED that I'm living with 32 years old unmarried neat freak.Owh lucky! I'm not disturbed with the fact that she really appreciates cleanliness, but to leave a note on the white board(that's placed inside the bathroom,ehem!) to remind you that you hafta do this and that is a lil bit phbbbtt for me & to jot down the date when she actually cleansed and re-cleansed the sink? Haih, I scrub the sink every time I'm done with my morning ritual(gosok gigi,basuh muka & whatnot) cause I hate to have a tooth-paste/cream cleanser stained sink,so does it mean that I hafta jot it down too? Just to let her know that I did it? *shrugs*

Well,all in all. It's better to live in such state rather than living with the we only talk behind your back bunch. It's a breath of fresh (or is it the Dettol antiseptic I smell?) air.

*inhaling*

I'm truly glad that I'm not sharing the room with anybody. At least there's enough space for messy-ness individuality. :P

Don't ya agree?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker