of.dilemma.&.me.

of.dilemma.&.me.

Owh..

I think that I actually missed talking to someone. *sighs*




Well,hope that it's not too late for me to wish all of you a Happy EID Adha. Did you have a great one? I sure do. I ate a lot, like nobody's business - like I didn't bother bout all the fat that I'm consuming,like mon cher didn't actually poke at my tummy saying that I'm fat,tho I'm yet to develop any love handles and whatnot - well darling,it's a lil bit too late to complaint. What you see is absolutely what you'll get and I've seen enough of what I'm getting.At least I'm 25kg lighter. yey me! :P

Owh yea,I'm still at home whilst most of everybody at work gonna be start working tomorrow. I'm just taking my chances(of getting fired?) - especially when it's rare for you to have a long break from work and it only gets better when your dear cousin is a doc. See the connection? Brilliant.




On a lighter note, dad is actually offering something.Something that's supposedly hard,tremendously hard to resist. Something that I've been waiting for like..forever? - or since I've learned that Europe exists, but somehow I think that it just popped at the wrong moment. I hate to be hasty,especially for something that I've been craving for.Something that I truly madly deeply want - besides the new car,lappy and whatnot. *sighs*

Dilemma, and all I need now is a decision.

Decision. Decision.

Ya Allah please,shed some light.Aidez moi




& I still missed talking to someone. *sob*

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker