of.donut.&.me.

of.donut.&.me.

How inconsiderate of me,being too swept away in my crabby-ness(such word?) thus forgetting the good food part of the weekend. Just like my stubbornness and C***'s kemengadaan that go hand in hand, the same goes to my weekend and fattening food. They just clicked together.

So what's my menu for the weekend? Hmmpp..let's see,nothing fancy.Just loads of fast foods and half a dozen of J.Co donuts - and mind you,we waited in a loooooong queue which seemed to go on forever - for a good 45 minutes(for donuts?Yes,we are THAT crazy sometimes) just to get em. Pity C***, I bet he wouldn't be bothered to be in such hassle if his cherie(yang terkenal dengan keloratannyer(?)) wasn't that curious and whatnot. he he.

Well,tho we got home that nite with an aching feet - due to excessive walking + queuing, at least we got a bunch of wonderful donuts.Right?

So dearest, mind for another queue? :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker