of.wreck.&.me.

of.wreck.&.me.

My lil bro was involved in an accident last Sunday, on his way back from a friend's house. I only got to know about it from my mum LAST NIGHT. Phhhbbtttt... mum thought that she didn't want to bother me with the news during the weekend - since my bro escaped with nothing but some bruises and cuts tho the car is a total wreck Alhamdulillah..

I tried to call him last nite but I couldn't get through,perhaps he was already asleep or he might be a lil freaked out over the fact that he just turned my beloved bf(read:car) into a clump of besi buruk,the 4wd that served me well during my undergrad years. Well darling I'm not going to nag about the car, I couldn't careless. A car is just a car,it's something money can buy - to be exact, it's something dad's money can buy.(Note: Saya programmer cabuk,mana la ade duit nak beli keta.Shopping boleh la :P)he he. He was planning to switch the car with a new one anyway(new car for me? ehem! :D),so no worries hun. You're safe and that's all that matters.

Back to work.

p/s: my blessing in disguise?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker