of.whiney.&.me.

of.whiney.&.me.

It has been almost a week and I'm still not loving the new place. It's just not for me, plus C*** and Munie have been urging me to find a new place since like.... forever.

*sighs*

The neighborhood is a tad scary & the bathroom is spooky.Kalau ayah awak tengok, dia halau balik Kedah. - kata C***

The area is not good la.Cepat-cepat la cari tempat lain.Serious.Ke awak nak duduk rumah gua? - Kata Munie.

Saya pon tak suka area rumah tu. Sangat spooky okay. Memang tak sanggup nak home alone during the weekend(walaupon dah amat jarang home alone sebab I'm not even home during the weekend.) - Kata yours truly.

Conclusion,I SERIOUSLY need to find a new place ASAP. I don't really mind if it gonna cost me an arm and a leg - as long as I'm not terrified of the idea of going back home at the end of the day or the possibility of being home alone during the weekend - it's like the least thing I wanna worry about since a house should always be a safe sanctuary. Somewhere you could be at peace after a long day at work.Kalau nak balik rumah pun takut-takut.Camne???

Haih.The whiney-me. C*** don't like me when I'm whiney,tapi suke tak?. :P




Owh,my older cousin called and asked me to help with her open house(read:tolong babysit anak dia while she's all busy with the guests) this weekend. How could I say no to babysit budak kecik yang comel sambil mencubit pipi mereka? *raises eyebrow* I don't mind taking care of kids - as long as I don't have to clean up their poo or something. :p

Well,I need to get back to my asp-oracle thingy.I'm off.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker